DADLIFE – Installation Guide (Expat Repo) (Expat Wizard)
- Open Kodi
- Select SYSTEM > File Manager
- Select Add Source
- Select None
- Type the following EXACTLY http://teamexpat.ninja/repo and select Done
- Highlight the box underneath Enter a name for this media Source & type expat
- Select OK
- Go back to your Home Screen
- Select SYSTEM
- Select Add-Ons
- Select Install from zip file
- Select expat
- Select the repo (NOW CALLED REPOSITORY.TEAMEXPAT-1.0.5.ZIP)
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification
- Select Get Add-Ons or Install from repository on Isengard
- Select Team eXpat Repository
- Select PROGRAM ADDONS
- Select TEAM EXPAT AIO WIZARD & INSTALL.
- Wait for the add-on enabled notification.
Once you have done the above you have the wizard that DADLIFE is contained in. From there its really simple all you have to do is go to:
- Program Addons
- Team eXpat AIO Wizard
- Go straight into “TEAM EXPAT BUILDS & Click on the White and Blue DADLIFE logo (Titled Dads Life due to a mistake when uploading to the repo)
Once you have done this you will see a pop up appear and it will start downloading for you. Once it has fully downloaded it will then extract the zip file, Upon completion of this it will attempt to force close KODI.
DO NOT CLICK OK (Simply pull the power on your box or stick or force close Kodi from Android itself rather than clicking OK) When you power your device back up and launch KODI you will have Dadlife installed.
To report any issues with the build or if you have any trouble installing please either email us via the contact page on the website or join us on FaceBook in our community group with the below link.
We really want to hear what you think of the build & any feedback you may have. So don’t hesitate to get in touch.