How To Change The Skin On Kodi 17 Krypton
OK you have installed Kodi 17 krypton and now you thinking, now what? this looks different! How do i change the skin so it looks like the previous versions of kodi?
We will show you now in this brief tutorial how you can change the skin/look of kodi 17 Krypton back to confluence or another skin you like the look of.
- Select settings
- Select interface settings
- Select skin
- Select get more…
- Select Confluence (or the skin you would like)
- The skin will now start to download and install
- When downloaded you will get a promp asking would you like to keep this change? select YES
- Go back to the kodi home screen and you will now be on your chosen skin (this guide is showing confluence previous kodi versions)
The chosen skin is now installed and ready to be setup with your favourite add-ons
Join our beta community external to Facebook guys check it out! Would appretiate the feedback
on any device
Or Android users can download the app from PlayStore just search vyvodpaypalTV
Take the community into our hands in light of recent closures by Facebook & help us create something special!